This part of the practice is run by our managing partner, Justin McKenna who is a trust and estate practitioner and is qualified to practise in England and Wales. Justin is also a notary public.
It is critical that everyone with property or children makes a Will. We also act and advise on the following:
- Administration of estates of deceased persons
- Inheritance tax and gift tax
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Trusts for children and mentally incapacitated
- Legal challenge to wills of deceased persons
- Claims under the Succession Act
Rosemary Owens is the probate administrator. She will take your calls concerning wills, powers of attorney and administration of estates.